Major Goals and Objectives
Aliances Press Release |
Request For Expression of Interest and Preliminary Proposals |
- Establish and validate the practices of large scale modeling, simulation and computation as a viable scientific methodology in key scientific and engineering applications that support DOE science-based stockpile stewardship goals and objectives.
- Accelerate advances in critical basic sciences, mathematics, and computer science areas, in computational science and engineering, in high performance computing systems and in problem solving environments that support long-term ASCI needs.
- Establish technical coupling of Strategic Alliances efforts with ongoing ASCI projects in DOE laboratories.
- Leverage other basic science, high performance computing systems, and problem solving environments research in the academic community.
- Strengthen training and research in areas of interest to ASCI.
Pre-Proposal Conference |
Major Goals and Objectives |
Background papers |
ASCI Program Plan |
For technical questions contact:
Dick Watson, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Warner Miller, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Tony Chen, Sandia National Laboratory
UCRL-MI-125901 Rev. 1
LLNL Home |