ASC integrates the work of the three National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Defense Programs laboratories—Los Alamos National Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and Sandia National Laboratories—and university researchers nationally into a coordinated program administered by the NNSA.
- ASC at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- ASC at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- ASC at Sandia National Laboratories
- University of Utah: The Uncertainty Quantification–Predictive Multidisciplinary Simulation Center for High Efficiency Electric Power Generation with Carbon Capture
- University of Ilinois, Urbana-Champaign: Center for Exascale Simulation of Plasma-Coupled Combustion
- Stanford University: Predictive Simulations of Particle-laden Turbulence in a Radiation Environment
- University of Florida: Center for Compressible Multiphase Turbulence
- Texas A&M University: Center for Exascale Radiation Transport
- University of Notre Dame: Center for Shock Wave Processing of Advanced Reactive Materials
Computational Science Graduate Fellowships
The CSGF is jointly sponsored by ASCR and ASC and is administered by the Krell Institute.